This three-week program conducted by New Detroit is designed for administrators and staff of early learning programs in the Detroit area. First Children’s Finance Corporation will provide consultation services to participants to help take your learning into practice!
- Earn 12 professional development hours (that help improve your Great Start to Quality program rating)
- Receive expert guidance on financial matters
- Gain stronger human resources skills
- Develop deeper understanding of issues relevant to families in Arab American, Asian, African American, Chaldean, Latino and American Indian communities
- Receive a certificate of accomplishment
All events will be held at The Family Place. Upon completion of the series, First Children’s Finance will provide coaching and support to help you turn your learning into practice!The Family Place8726 Woodward AveDetroit, MI 48202